How does it work?
1. Click ‘Connect your Polkadot wallet’.
2. Select which Polkadot wallet you want to connect.
3. Authorise the connection via the extension pop-up.
4. Ensure you are using the mainnet if you want to transfer real funds.
5. Select the amount of AVT you want to lower. There is no cap on the amount of AVT you can lower and you can select a whole amount or any fractional amount.
6. Enter the Ethereum address you want to transfer your AVT to.
7. Accept and sign the pop-ups that appear on your screen to authorise the transaction.
8. You will receive confirmation that your transaction has been submitted. Your gateway Unique User ID will be automatically copied to your clipboard at this stage, so you can paste this somewhere secure or write it down manually.
9. The funds will be claimable on Ethereum within 24 hours.
1. Any time within that 24 hour period, you can check whether your funds are ready to claim on Ethereum by clicking ‘Claim’.
2. Input either your Aventus address (or public key) that your funds came from OR your Ethereum address that your funds are going to. This will query the gateway for any lowers on these accounts and let you know whether your funds are ready to be claimed.
3. If your funds are available, click the ‘claim’ button to claim your funds.
4. Connect your Ethereum wallet (e.g. MetaMask) and confirm the transaction. Your transaction has now been submitted, and you can now view the status of your transaction on Etherscan.