April was jam packed with events, partnership announcements and exciting developments. Find out more below:
Partnerships & Announcements
- Aventus has partnered with The Wolf of Wall Street’s rights holders to produce historical collection of NFTs. You can find out more about the partnership here and make sure to stay up to date with the latest announcements about the Wolf of Wall Street Experience by signing up at wolfofwallstreet.io.
- We announced a partnership with Aegis Custody, a Web3 digital asset custodian offering regulatory compliant solutions and custody services for on-chain transactions, to provide an end-to-end custodial solution for enterprises looking to tokenize assets on the blockchain in a secure, compliant, and user-friendly way.
- We also announced our partnership with KILT Protocol, an identity blockchain, to bring decentralized identity to enterprises across multiple sectors including supply chain – and our teams managed to meet in person in Austin, Texas ahead of Consensus!
Events & Press
In the month of April, various members of the Aventus team attended key events in both the Web3 and enterprise spaces across the world.
- Aventus Founder & CEO Alan Vey delivered a keynote at NFT.NYC, exploring the importance of Web3 for the film industry.
- The Aventus team also attended Consensus by CoinDesk, where we gave a sneak preview of what’s to come with the Wolf of Wall Street Experience, including exclusive outtakes from the movie and displayed the original white polo worn by Leonardo DiCaprio in the film.
- Alan also gave a keynote at MetTel’s Innovation Summit to over 100 CIOs of Fortune 500 companies in San Antonio, Texas, on the importance of Web3 for enterprises, and participated in a keynote on the same topic.